SUITABLE FOR 250-500 TONNES MACHINES
The S9T is the telescopic vertical axis version of the S9 robots.
This solution allows, for equal stroke, a significant reduction of the vertical overall dimensions compared to standard S9, with obvious advantages in case of overhead crane or a reduced ceiling height of the production plant.
The payload remains unchanged.
Overall encumbrance reduction – same performance!
ROBOT SPECIFICATION SUMMARY
- Telescopic vertical axis
- Prismatic guides and runner blocks
- Brushless servomotors and planetary gearboxes
- Timing belt drive on all three axes
- Steel traverse axis beam
- Aluminum vertical and extraction beams
- Pneumatic tilting 0°-90°
- 1x Vacuum circuit
- 1x Pressure circuit
- Euromap 67 interface
SCP2 CONTROL PANEL
Do more with the versatile SCP2 controller. Read more…
- A axis and/or B axis pneumatic rotation
- A axis and/or B axis servo rotation
- C axis servo tilting
- Traverse beam extension
- Additional vacuum circuits
- Additional pressure circuits
- E67/E12 converter
- Standard gripper with vacuum caps
- Quick change tool for gripper
- Energy saving kit
- Safe speed drives
- Custom painting available